What's in a Name?
• Conesus Lake is one of the little Finger Lakes.
• Our building sure is little!
• Little is the maiden name of our owner’s late mother.
• The lower case "l" in our name is intentional to accentuate our size.
• We are a micro (little) beverage center with small-batch, artisan beverages brewed on site. Oh, and we serve food.
• We are located on Conesus Lake.
• We are in the Finger Lakes region.
• Our logos include a treble hook symbolizing lake fishing - and getting hooked.
• The design scheme of the interior building reflects relaxing lake life from the color palette to the historical photos telling the lake’s story.
• Our coffee beans are roasted on-site and brewed fresh each morning.
• We will begin brewing beer on-site in 2020
• We may offer kombucha which will be brewed in our little kitchen.
• House-made soda will be on tap (not really brewed, but you get the idea).